Thursday 9 August 2012

BJD Kimono Set "Black Formal Furisode"

Sold out!
I‘m playing my lovely boys are living in ancient Japan and they are wrapped in the layers of most expensive silks.

I‘m sewing luxurious kimonos for my noble Japanese youths to wear. These vintage fabrics are taken from real antique kimonos I have ordered from Japan. For this beautiful black kimono ensemble I have sacrificed the real very formal tomesode with two phoenixes embroidered of shining gold and silk threads. I have used just one phoenix for this kimono. Other phoenix is waiting for second ensemble. As these two embroidered phoenixes are different, so it’s absolutely impossible to reiterate presented kimono.

This formal kimono set is for Emperor I think. It has the red lining used for most formal clothes.

There is inner kimono as well. It was sewn from other silk kimono with dyed flowers and small houses. This pattern is cute and very traditional in Japan. The lining is dark yellow colour silk what resembles the heavy old gold shining. These two fabrics are matching perfectly.

And the last peak of this kimono set is the golden obi of course. The obi tied in Sunrise Drum bow for ceremonial and formal wear.

My boys are dressed in kimonos I sew myself. The materials are real antique kimono fabrics. Silk.
My dolls Sokuto (Scout from Granado, 68 cm), Ivu (Ivan from Loong Soul Doll, 73,5 cm).
If you like my doll kimonos please contact me - I'll take your personal orders.

My Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/InarisansCrafts


No comments:

Post a Comment