Monday 26 March 2012

Iplehouse Evan - SDink's faceup

Description :
This is a Iplehouse Evan Head in Normal Skin.
Esthetics performed by the artist (myself) include:
*One of a kind face-up

Included in this auction:
*Iplehouse Evan Head, this auction is for the head only.
He is new.
Shipping :
Shipping is not included in the bid price, and I will ship internationally using EMS only for they provide a tracking number.
Payment :
Payment: Must be received within 5 business days after the auction ends. I accept Paypal payment.
Serious bids only please. I am happy to answer any questions you may have before you bid! I do not accept returns so please consider carefully before you bid.

If you would like to see more of my work please visit my Live Journal or Flickr.
THANKS FOR LOOKING ^_^

http://sdink.livejournal.com/370576.html







No comments:

Post a Comment